RACING takes place at Leopardstown today and we have you covered with all the latest runners, results, tips and going news.
Get yourself along to the racecourse or watch on tv as racing gets underway this afternoon.
What time does racing start at Leopardstown?
The first race is at 12.15pm.
There are seven races on the card and the last race is due off at 3.30pm.
What TV channel is Leopardstown on?
You can watch the racing at Leopardstown on At The Races.
Attheraces is on Sky channel 415, Virgin channel 534, and UPC in Ireland on channel 418.
Start your Cheltenham wallet today at Kempton!
What is the going at the racecourse?
The going is currently Yielding, Good in Places.
Racecourse information with leading jockeys and trainers with runners today:
- Left-handed galloping course. The fences are fairly stiff.
- Favourites: (2012-17): 304 have won out of 888 races (34.2%). At the previous corresponding meetings, 61 have won out of 173 races (35.3%).
- Leading trainers (2012-17): W P Mullins 86-328, D K Weld 69-355, Mrs J Harrington 30-320, A J Martin 22-227, G Elliott 19-205, N Meade 13-147.
- Leading jockeys (2012-17): Mr P W Mullins 17-48, D N Russell 16-142, R M Power 14-116, P Townend 13-97, D E Mullins 8-79, M P Walsh 6-95, Ms K Walsh 5-39.
- Paul Nolan won the 2.55 in 2011 and 2013.
- G Elliott won the 1.15 in 2009 and 2011, and won the 3.30 in 2010, 2013 and 2014.
- W P Mullins won the 12.15 in 2011, 2014 and 2016, and won the 2.20 in 2011, 2012, 2015 and 2016.
- Robert Tyner won the 1.50 in 2011 and 2016.
Eamonn Hames’ tips for today’s meeting at Leopardstown:
- 12.15 Debuchet
- 12.45 Canardier (nb)
- 1.15 Espoir D’allen
- 1.50 Celebrity Status (nap)
- 2.20 Footpad
- 2.55 Landofhopeandglory
- 3.30 Blackbow
Today’s Leopardstown racecards and results:
Templegate’s TV tips
1.20 Kempton – REIGNING SUPREME: ‘Won twice from three starts over hurdles last season and he looks well weighted’ (add to your betslip)
1.55 Kempton – ELEGANT ESCAPE: ‘I’ve a feeling he’s progressing faster than his rivals and he put in a fine round of jumping last time’ (add to your betslip)
2.10 Wetherby – BAYWING: ‘Loves testing ground and his chase win last February over today’s course and distance is good form’ (add to your betslip)
2.30 Kempton – BUVEUR D’AIR: ‘Should have little trouble rattling off his eighth straight win’ (add to your betslip)
3.05 Kempton – THISTLECRACK: ‘If he’s back to the form of 12 months ago he will be the one to beat’ (add to your betslip)
(This story has not been edited by LIPFEED. It has been generated by a syndicated feed)